Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blogs and fairs....

Fashion! Remodeling! Artistry! Mad skills!! All the lovely blogs of note that I have been reading boast of such interesting subjects and have such lovely sketches or photos to accompany the postings, it makes my little blog seem rather unimpressive! I really have no purpose for blogging, although I wish I did. And quite honestly…I have a life! I rarely have time or energy or motivation to sit down and check my email, let alone blog! I haven’t spent any time writing or drawing or photographing anything lately either. It’s not that my life isn’t exciting, because it is! I guess blogging just isn’t high in my priorities…
Well anyhow, this week is my week of county fairs. I went to 2 fairs so far and I have 2 more to go to. Unfortunately the fair yesterday left me with a rather upset tummy and a family feud. The tummy trouble I think I can accredit to the delicious chopped pork sandwich, coffee, and shaved ice… somewhere in that mix something disagreed with me! The family feud was somewhat settled, but I’m afraid there are some people still upset with me. You see, I believe that men should be respectful of women. I don’t care if they want to share vulgar jokes with their buddies, but when a girl is around…not so much! I can only put up with so much of that! And when a girl asks a guy to stop talking about an offensive subject… well boys, please just stop. Anyhow, our last hours at the fair were tense ones. And I didn’t get an elephant ear. Or a ride on the Farris wheel. Depressing… but I still have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment